Also included in
- This bundle includes these Forensic Science resources from Science of Curiosity:Forensics Arson Investigation - NO PREP! Students listen to a action-packed audio drama about an arson/murder investigation (check HERE to be sure your school supports this audio story!)Blood Spatter Lab - Student center$29.00$34.00Save $5.00
- Bundle and save on EVERY forensics product offered by Science of Curiosity. This is a GROWING bundle, with 48 products and counting! Includes ten forensic topics, six projects, review questions and assessments. Seven full units: All include Google Slides, Guided Notes, Activities, Review and Assessm$114.00$127.50Save $13.50
Fun Arson activity for your Forensic Science class. NO PREP! Great to use for a Substitute! Can be printed for the classroom or used for Distance Learning. All your students need is this sheet and the internet!
InterFire Online provides free access to their training program for Fire Investigators. Be sure you can access this website! NOTE - the program runs on Flash Player.
is a folder with a transcript and mp3s of each episode, which can be used if Flash is not available on your computer!
Students listen to a riveting auto story about a fire, and arson investigation. The case is written in the form of an audio book story, beginning with a 911 call that a neighbor is trapped in a house fire. The story gets more and more interesting as you learn that someone died in the fire, and there is indication of arson. Your students will be on the edge of their seats - mine always get really into it. Intrigue, betrayal, and murder!
Three quick (3-5 minute) YouTube video clips and notes sheet introduce students to fire investigation. The videos give them a chance to see what a house fire looks like, how investigators find signs of arson, and the work of arson dogs.
- Teaching guide
- One page Arson Introduction notes sheet with links to three YouTube video clips
- Four page guided response sheet to the Arson Investigation audio story
More Forensic Science resources from Science of Curiosity!
- - FREE
- - Match Tire Impressions with the suspect's tire - NO PREP! Digital!
- - Your students will learn all about Tire Impression Evidence from this student-independant interactive Google Slides.
- - Learn the basics by exploring a crime scene!
! Learn the process of DNA Fingerprinting! Make four DNA Fingerprints! Solve a Murder Case!
- Research men and women who have spent years of their live behind bars - until Post Conviction DNA testing proved their innocence.
- - Forty one Google Slides all about the history, uses, and limitations of DNA Evidence, plus four page Student Notes sheet and Google Form review questions!
- - students learn how, and then sketch two crime scenes
- Students learn and practice the art of Forensic Photography
- - NO PREP digital or in class resource with everything you need to teach the basics of crime scene processing
- - find the perfect Forensic Files video for every topic
- - your students practice their skills as a Medical Examiner!
- - NO PREP
- - Student centered, learn by doing
- Increase literacy in your Forensic Science Class!
- - students create their own crime scene diorama and then process the scene as an Investigator. Complete with full rubric, PowerPoint and photos of example projects