Thank you for viewing this adapted book preposition, position, location sentence building for special needs students. This book teach students 'wh' questions of who, where and what by doing preposition recognition (where), identifying objects (what) and people/characters (who).
This pack contains everything you need including;
- 8 page book with sentences for who, where and what?
- Differentiated - level 1, level 2 and level 3 books.
- who - bear, skunk, raccoon, owl, rabbit, deer, squirrel and fox.
- where - in, on, above, under, in front of, behind, next to and between.
- what - bush, flowers, tree, birdbath, picnic table, mushroom, cloud and garden bed.