Back To School time is perfect for this bundle, which also would work well for morning work, homework, family involvement projects, word study, or anytime, whether for English Language Arts, Writing, or Social Studies. Descriptions of both parts of the bundle are below.
FOREST ALL ABOUT ME - BACK TO SCHOOL - ANYTIME PACKET
There are two packets. The first one is for younger elementary students, but can be used in any grade if it fits student need. The second one is appropriate for grade 2 and up and follows the outline of the first one but goes deeper into family heritage and culture and offers more writing opportunities.
• Color Classroom Forest Theme Sign – Blank – 1 page
• A selection of student packet pages – 2 sets. – 10 pages
• Suggested activities/Younger and Older Grades – 1 page
FOREST WORD FAMILIES
I have included some COMMON WORD FAMILIES as well as BLANK WORD FAMILY SHEETS. A printable cover for a word family book is included so students can keep the sheets in their writing binder as a resource.
• Color Classroom Forest Theme Sign - Blank
• A selection of premade word families – 15 pages
-at, -an, -ap, -et, -en, -ed, -ig, -it, -in, -ot, -og, -op, -ug, -un, -ub
• A selection of blank pages with forest illustrations – 19 pages
• Alphabet strips – 1 page, Initial blend strips – 1 page,
Digraphs/H-brothers strips – 1 page, Three consonant initial
blends strips – 1 page.
• Suggested activities – 1 page
Thank you for your interest in my Forest Bundle. Clipart is created by Pixel Paper Prints. Please visit the website at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pixelpaperprints?ref=ks_wide
Keep in mind: Your printer setting will influence the outcome of your printing. These are in black and white to use for student booklets or handouts. You can use the color classroom sign for anything you prefer or print it in black and white. Also, in Adobe Acrobat you can set your printer settings to fit the margins you prefer by percentage shrinking in most versions.