This game and assessment use vocabulary related to forests (mostly temperate and taiga), and some of their plants and animals. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. You can choose to use the illustrated word choices or the non-illustrated word choices. Fun for a biomes unit or a life science curriculum supplement!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices and pictures (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices, words only (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with forest vocabulary & definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
bark, black bear, bobcat, broadleaf, burrow, coniferous, coyote, deciduous, deforestation, elk, evergreen, fauna, fir tree, flora, forest, forestry, fox, hibernate, maple tree, mountain lion, oak tree, pine tree, porcupine, reforestation, spruce tree, squirrel, taiga, temperate forest, timber wolf, tropical forest
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► Click on the ★ to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!