Forest Ranger Community Helper Themed Preschool Homeschool Unit! This week is full of forest, camping and park ranger-themed cross-curricular activities and matching classroom decor including math, language, vocabulary, social studies / dramatic play stations and art. Also includes a science activities.
Considering a complete year program? This is week 28 of 30 weekly units. Check out the full year here!
As this unit is nearing the end of our complete year program, the challenges are increasing. Students will continue work on more challenging CVC word review activities that will challenge and entertain, they will be counting to 100, and introducing the concept of fractions. You'll also adding more pages to science journal and making a volcano in addition to art activities and gross motor games!
We provide both color and b/w versions of our activities.
96 pages (plus approximately 200 pages with our exclusive circle time, songs and classroom decor BONUSES). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying the early learning skills with the theme of forest ranger community helper!
*View the 38-Week Complete Year Bundle Here.*
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine that easily stretches to five depending on the amount of material you cover each day:
* Weekly Lesson plan
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills focusing this week on CVC a and e words with two additional new challenging games and activities.
* CVC Mystery Cards
* CVC Phrases
* Sight Word Activities for words "are" and "as" (Sight Word Dab, Woodland Word Search for Sight Words and Sight Words Play-Doh Mats)
* Campsite Cleanup Beginning Sounds Match Practice
* Making Words CVC Word Building Practice
* 12 Forest Ranger Fact / Vocabulary Cards
* Forest Ranger Themed book list
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills on counting 1-100 and fraction concepts using a Forest Ranger theme.
* Tree Stump Parts
* Tree Stump Fractions
* Woodland Creature Fraction of a Group Calculation
ART & SCIENCE
* Forest Ranger dramatic play printables
* My First Science Notebook cover and Table of Contents page inserts
* I Can Make a Volcano journal entry pages and instructioms
* Tint and Shade Forest Painting activity
* Nature Walk
* Forest Tour Obstacle Course
* Forest / Park Ranger Action Cards
BONUS CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
* Going on a Bear Hunt and Never Play with Matches Song Posters
* BONUS 19 Additional Song and Rhyme Posters
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* What Does a Forest Ranger Do? Poster and corresponding vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
* Bonus Song and Rhyme Posters
* ABC Reference Sheet
Instructions, overviews and more.
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 4 Preschool Homeschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY
100% of our monthly profits are distributed monthly to 20 outstanding nonprofit humanitarian organizations, so thank you for your purchase! Learn more here.
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland
with secondary sources credited within each document. We also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2017 Home CEO Inc.