Three highly effective resources for teaching and reviewing how weathering, erosion, and deposition are responsible for creating sedimentary rock and fossil fuels.
Each of the includes resources is designed to align with Texas standards, however, they will provide valuable support for any classroom that teaches about sedimentary rock and the processes that create it.
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).