Are you in search of a fun way for your students to self assess? Well then, The Rockin' Learners is for you! These posters and more are a fun, creative way for your students to reflect on their learning. Research shows that students become more motivated to learn if they are asked to analyze their own learning. Students feel accomplished and proud of their learning as they rock along the learning journey. The Rockin' Learners posters and more will also allow you to informally gauge students’ levels of understanding in a way that is fun and kid-friendly.
• 2 versions of the posters for you to choose from. (one with the multi-colored background & one with single color background.)
• Title Page: The Rockin' Learners - It's Showtime! (Use to display above the 4 posters.)
• Smaller cards for individual use by students at their seats. Students display the appropriate card to let you know whether they need help or are rockin' right along. (3 versions: one that matches the multi-colored poster set, one that matches the single color poster set, and one printer-friendly set that has no background.)
• Family letter for you to send home that explains about The Rockin' Learners
• Sheet to attach to homework packets for students to reflect on their homework too!
• Explanation of the posters, set-up, how I use the posters
Download PREVIEW for a closer look! :-)
Looking for a different theme? Check out my other self assessment posters below!
THE LEARNING ROAD TRIP : STUDENT SELF ASSESSMENT POSTERS AND MORE
THE SUPER LEARNERS: STUDENT SELF ASSESSMENT POSTERS AND MORE
Please feel free to email me with any questions. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for stopping by my store! ;-)
***COPYRIGHT: The content of this product is the intellectual property of Kayla Parker (currently represented by the store name “Meet Miss Parker”). No part of any of this content may be reproduced, disseminated, published, replicated, or altered by any means or for any purpose (this includes commercial use). Violations of these terms are strictly prohibited and against US Copyright Law. All rights reserved. Copyright © 2012, Kayla Parker ***This product is strictly for single-classroom use only. Thank you for respecting my original ideas and products! ***