- Forming French Questions BUNDLEActivities to use and challenge your students in the French classroom when teaching how to form French questions using est-ce que, inversion, and intonation. 100 practice cards for speaking, one dice game, two worksheets, and a video tutorial with examples and exercis$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- French 1 grammar review activities - BUNDLEWhen students have been taught all of the grammar they need to know to move along to the next level, it's always a good idea to go back and review. Everything you teach them in the very beginning never goes away (even though you need to move on). These are$65.00$129.00Save $64.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 2 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 2 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 21 REGULAR PRESENT TENSE -ER VERBS➯French Regular ER Verbs - Storyboard Listen$67.60$84.50Save $16.90
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 4 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 4 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 41 . ALLER - PRESENT TENSE➯Aller sentence building exercise➯French verb aller p$61.00$76.25Save $15.25
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 1 and 2 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 1 and 2 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 11 SUBJECT PRONOUNS➯ French subject pronouns sudoku games2 NOUNS AND ARTICLES➯ Definite and indefinite art$114.80$164.00Save $49.20
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 3 and 4 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 3 and 4 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 31 ÊTRE OU AVOIR?➯Être ou Avoir - Present tense worksheet2 ADJECTIVE AGREEMENT➯ French Descriptive Adj$79.10$113.00Save $33.90
Forming French questions with interrogative words - 100 Practice Cards
This is a set of 100 cards for practicing forming French questions using est-ce que and inversion. All of the cards prompt students to transform a sentence into a question using an interrogative word: qui, que, quand, où, comment, pourquoi, à quelle heure, combien de, de quoi, avec qui, à qui.
➯ This resource is part of my Ça y est, je parle français! French 1 curriculum bundle!
All of the cards are written in the present tense, and some include negation. Here are the verbs used in this set of practice cards: aimer, préférer, aller, commencer, apprendre, regarder, acheter, avoir, partir, faire, manger, finir, vouloir, parler, étudier, savoir, déjeuner, adorer, travailler, appeler, être, prendre, donner, arriver, et ranger.
Most of the time I like to have my students work in pairs or small groups when using these cards, but they are also effective as individual practice. I also like to project these cards and use them as a whole class activity. I've included a PDF version so that you can project one card at a time or have students use them on tablets to avoid printing. Answer key is provided.
Have a look at my other FRENCH QUESTIONS resources.
Check out my new Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out my other curriculum supplement bundles:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Want to get TPT credit to use on future purchases? Go to "My Purchases" and log in. Next to purchases there is a link to provide feedback. Click this link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product. When you give feedback TPT gives you credits that you can use toward future purchases.