SS.7.C.3.1 Compare different forms of government; SS.7.C.3.2 Compare systems of government; "
Administrators always say to put the tracking in the student's hands, make sure you are keeping data, and never offer ways to help you do these! Well, that's where I come in! I sat down with the test specs, essential standards, and standard breakdown sheet to create this awesome excel sheet that you could easily print, distribute, or put in a google sheet that your students can track THEMSELVES! Plus this is also a great tracker for PLC's to ensure all students are learning the content you are on the same page. This has made our team meetings go SO much smoother! This is my favorite tool in my classroom. It does come in both English and Spanish
Students will track themselves unit by unit & by standard by standard with the use of "I can" statements.
Instructions: Step By Step
1. Find the unit we are in right now.
2. Based on the work we have done thus far, please put an x in the box that best describes your knowledge of the "I can" statement.
3. Be sure to revisit this before your test to ensure that You've Got This Down! This is what the Civics team is creating your test off of. If you can move yourself to the final column of "Yes, I can." Then you should score 80% or higher on the test. I will be checking on these :)
4. If you get assigned to an intervention. You will need to edit this on the last day of that cycle
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. If you have any concerns or any of my resources are not what you expected, please contact me first before leaving feedback so I can have a chance to fix it for you! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Like this product?
• Click on the Pin it button and pin it to one of your boards!
Follow me on Instagram: @MsDunnesEOCPrepCourse