Also included in
- Help your students develop critical thinking skills and deepen their understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. Each 5th grade science review question asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science vocabulary terms. These task cards are the perfect resourc$27.97$44.00Save $16.03
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make creating fun centers and review opportunities easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resourc$127.97$234.15Save $106.18
- These easy-to-use resources take the time out of planning for your forms of energy unit. Students will be able to differentiate between the different forms of energy, identify ways that we use energy in our daily lives, and use content vocabulary in discussions with their peers.Use the 2 sets of fol$17.99$23.50Save $5.51
Students work collaboratively in this forms of energy activity to discuss ways that we use energy in our everyday lives. Includes 24 open-ended review questions designed to help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of the different forms of energy and how they can be used in a variety ways. This is a fantastic resource to facilitate a collaborative learning environment where students support the learning of their peers.
Need these review questions in a digital format?
- Includes a link inside the file that will give you to the Google Slides™ version of these questions.
Supported vocabulary included:
- Mechanical energy
- Electrical energy
- Light energy
- Thermal energy
- Sound energy
- This is not an editable file
- Free digital version requires email sign up
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).