Save 35% by purchasing ALL my Forms of Energy teaching materials!
• This is a GROWING bundle. Only products with active links are currently available.
• The price of this bundle will increase as additional products are added.
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future Forms of Energy products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS 4-PS3-1, 4-PS3-2, 4-PS3-4, MS-PS3-1, MS-PS3-2, MS-PS3-3 and MS-PS3-5.
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming 2017-2018)
• Forms of Energy PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (67 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Forms of Energy INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions of INB notes are included. This INB unit includes 10 INB lessons and 17+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: Forms of Energy
Chapter 2: Measuring Energy
Chapter 3: Energy and Matter
Chapter 4: Energy Transfer
Chapter 5: Energy Transformation
Chapter 6: Energy from the Sun
Chapter 7: Kinetic & Potential Energy
Chapter 8: KE & PE Relationship
Chapter 9: Collisions
Chapter 10: Conservation of Energy
• Forms of Energy Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 8 SNAPs lab activities:
• Forms of Energy Lab Stations Activity
• Energy Transfer Lab Stations Activity
• Energy Transformation Lab Stations Activity (4-PS3-4)
• Energy and Motion Lab Stations Activity (4-PS3-1)
• Kinetic Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-1)
• Potential Energy Lab Stations Activity (MS-PS3-2)
• KE & PE Relationship Lab Stations Activity
• Energy and Collisions Lab Stations Activity (4-PS3-3)
The labs without active have NOT been completed yet. They will be added to this bundle by the end of the 2017-2018 academic year. If you purchase this bundle now, you can access and download these activities once completed and added to this bundle.
• Forms Energy Task Cards
40 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in a forces and motion physical science unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!