Fortune Teller / Cootie Catcher Blank Editable Template Create Your Own Study Tool
How do you get students interested in studying for a test or understanding the most important concepts of your class? Use a fortune teller or cootie catcher! Using this blank editable template, students will create an origami study guide filled with your class vocabulary, test questions, you name it!
Included in this Fortune Teller Blank Template:
* Instructions for creating a fortune teller / cootie catcher
* Instructions for assembling the fortune teller
* A blank template so students (or teachers) can make their own fortune tellers - comes in both pdf format for handwriting and a PowerPoint template for typing in your questions and answers!
If you like this, you'll love our Cootie Catcher / Fortune Teller Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
and FREE Prokaryote vs. Eukaryote Fortune Teller
Please check out some of the lessons and activities we have to offer in our store:
• Bundled Units
• Interactive Notebook Activities
• Study Tools
• Task Cards
• Differentiated Vocabulary Lessons
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Fortune Teller: Blank Template by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC