How do you get students interested in studying for a test or understanding the most important concepts of your class? Use a fortune teller or cootie catcher! Using this blank editable template, students will create an origami study guide filled with your class vocabulary, test questions, you name it!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this BLANK TEMPLATE:
• Instructions for creating a fortune teller / cootie catcher
• Instructions for assembling the fortune teller
• A blank template so students (or teachers) can make their own fortune tellers - comes in both pdf format for handwriting and a PowerPoint template for typing in your questions and answers!
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LIFE SCIENCE PRODUCTS:
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Fortune Teller Blank Template © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved