I use fortune tellers (sometimes called cootie catchers) to help students review content, to prepare for tests, and to introduce new topics.
This fortune teller helps students review the following properties:
• Associative Property of Addition
• Associative Property of Multiplication
• Commutative Property of Addition
• Commutative Property of Subtraction
• Distributive Property
• Identity Property of Addition
• Identity Property of Multiplication
A short quiz is included, along with an answer key, which you can use to check students’ understanding of the properties.