Target 9 early developing articulation sounds with this fun pack!
Phonemes include: /p, b, t, d, k, g, f, m, n/
This activity pack is great for young students because each target word contains a picture making it visually appealing and engaging!
This packet includes:
- 9 fortune tellers (one for each sound; each one contains 4 picture-word combos for initial, medial, and final positions)
- assembly directions for fortune tellers
- 108 flashcards (12 for each sound so students can practice the words in the fortune teller)
- 9 data tracking pages (1 page for each phoneme)
To play the game:
1) Ask student to pick a color (and say the target word) and spell out that color while opening and closing the fortune teller (one open-close per letter). The fortune teller will be open and show 4 pictures (each with a corresponding number).
2) Ask student to choose a target picture; open-close the fortune teller as many times as the corresponding number reflects. You can then repeat step 2 if you like, or move on to Step Three.
3) Ask student to select one of the four targets shown and open the flap. The student can either earn or lose points or earn/lose a turn.
When playing with multiple students, alternate turns and play for either a designated amount of time or until one student reaches a certain number of points. If playing with just one student, keep track of points and play until they reach a certain number of points or until a certain amount of time has elapsed.
Check out a FREE SAMPLE of this product HERE
**Key Words: artic, articulation, preschool, fun, games, cootie catcher, fortune teller, speech therapy, RTI, craft