This packet is part of Cottage to Classroom's THINK Series.
Teaching your students to THINK on their own is probably one of the hardest tools teachers face. We have put together a teaching series that covers the basics to early thinking skills!
Our 7 Part THINK Series are available on our blog as well as TpT!
1. Building Self-Esteem: April 6th
2. Enhancing Curiosity: April 14th
3. Forward Thinking: April 19th
4. Learning Self-Control: April 22nd
5. Relating to Others: April 24th
6. Talking to Others: April 27th
7. Being Cooperative: April 30th
* Please Note: This is ONLY Part 3!
This packet includes: A three-page informational article about Teaching Forward Thinking in your students. Along with photos, there is a learning activity for the early elementary classroom (color or black and white version) and information on how to use the activities in your classroom.
The BUNDLE Series will be available on April 30th 2016 for a discounted price!