A geology unit that introduces students to fossils and paleontology. This unit includes:
* What is a Paleontologist: A drawing/webbing activity that includes information slides.
* Paleontologist's Tool Pack Activity: Uses index cards and the included information cards.
* Types of Fossils: A flip poster activity that includes information slides.
* How a Fossil Forms: A tri-fold activity that includes information slides.
* Digging for Fossils Activity: Students use a toothpick and a chocolate chip cookie to excavate fossils.
* Fossils Around the World: Includes information slides to help students map out six different fossil finds from around the world.
* Bingo Game: Helps students learn vocabulary words.
Please click on the preview button to see more of what is included in this unit.
** Please note: This unit is not about dinosaurs.