Fossils interactive notebook resources include 4 interactive notebook activities to help your students learn, review, and reinforce what fossils are and what types of fossils exist. I don't know about you, but my students always just think of dinosaur bones when they think of the word fossil! These activities will help expand their minds to the many types of fossils that hold evidence of our past!
This product includes:
- A 'Fossils' tabbed divider for organization in notebooks.
- 'What are fossils?' Introduction half sheet.
- Types of fossils 6 door foldable: for students to record definitions, examples, etc.
- Fossils card sort + pocket to hold cards. Great for review & practice - could be used individually or with a partner!
- Types of Fossils half page - Could be used for homework, warm up/exit ticket, assessment, in class, science center, etc.
- Photo examples & suggestions for use!
Any of these resources could be used at a science center, as an in class or homework assignment, as an assessment (warm up/exit ticket), in partners, or individually! Although I included suggestions for use, feel free to use whatever content you need to meet your expectations!