Are you looking for distance learning materials, to help students extend their rhythmic understanding of ti-tika/ ti-tiri (or one eighth/ two sixteenth)? This listening lesson is in Google Slides, and includes:
- A slideshow with embedded videos, leading students through:
- Rhythmic reading of the theme to "Fossils" from "Carnival of the Animals"
- Exploration of the form
- History about the composer Saint-Saëns
- Exploration of other pieces in "Carnival of the Animals" (students get to choose another piece to listen to!)
- Another version of the slideshow, which includes editable text (so teachers can change the "ti-tika" rhythm syllables to "ti-tiri," "ti-tiki," "ta-dimi," etc.
- Suggestions for the set, including a free link to the lesson in Nearpod (with a few adaptations)
See the preview for more information. Buy this at a discount with my listening lesson bundle!
Looking for more distance learning materials? Check out these:
- Digital Escape Room for Ti-Tika
- Digital Escape Room for Instruments of the Orchestra
- Digital Interactive Notebook for Quarter Rest
- Digital Interactive Notebook for Ta and Ti-Ti
Thanks for looking! You can visit my blog at www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com.