This NO PREP pack is filled with fun activities and worksheets to supplement your Australian Curriculum History unit in the Foundation Year.
Throughout this pack, students are given opportunities to reflect on their past and examine how they have grown and changed over time. They will make comparisons with their upbringing and their grandparent's through a "Grandparent Interview" and accompanying activities. Students are given the opportunity to reflect on celebrations that are significant to themselves and their families and discuss the ways in which the celebrate special events.
The following activities are included in this pack:
* The History of ME - Past, Present and Future FLIP BOOK
* How do we find out about the past? Cut, paste and label activity.
* Growing up - Cut and paste sequencing activity
* A Snapshot of my life so far - drawing activity
* Then and Now
* Past, Present and Future - Drawing and reflecting on/predicting personal abilities
* An Interview with my Grandparent
* Then and Now (Grandparent upbringing comparison)
* Retell and draw a story from your Grandparent
* My Favourite Celebration
* Celebration sort
* When I Grow Up - Writing activity
* My Family - Drawing/Art display
* My Family Tree