Founding Fathers of America: PowerPoint Slides, Graphic Organizer Booklet, and Vocabulary Check
is a Social Studies lesson with the objective of helping students identify the Founding Fathers and describe their character traits that contributed to the creation of an independent nation.
Missouri Learning Standard ~ Social Studies:
Describe the character traits and civic attitudes of historically significant individuals in American history prior to c. 1800.
Founding Fathers included in this lesson:
John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and James Monroe.
Included in this product:
• Teacher Suggestions (included in preview)
• “I Can” Learning Goal Chart (color and grayscale version)
• Essential Question Chart (color and grayscale version)
• PowerPoint Presentation (33 slides)
• Summary Printables – differentiated
• Vocabulary Graphic Organizer Booklet
• Vocabulary Check and Key
Additional resources for Founding Fathers of America:
• Founding Fathers of America ~ Quick Pack
• Founding Fathers of America ~ Task Cards
(great for learning centers)
• Founding Fathers of America ~ Lesson Bundle
(save and get the task cards FREE
with this purchase)
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator