- This packet consist of 10 boards. 6 book specific boards and 4 category boards.
-This is a reading activity with a 'connect four' type of twist. Basically, the students read any four books in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonal) to complete the game board. It is up to you on what type of reward they would get if any.
- The number of books above the title, 'Four Book BINGO', indicates the approximate reading level/range for the board. The placement on the line tells you if the books on that board are lower, middle, or upper part of the reading level. Ex. 2 books on the far right of the line indicated upper 2nd grade level books.
- The circle in the box can be used to check off what has been read, sticker from the teacher, OR to put some sort of grade from a quiz about the book.
- Boards can be completed often such as once or twice during a grading period. They could also be used for independent, partner, or group reading.
- Boards are excellent for motivating at home reading especially if incentives are given for completion of a board.