This is a PowerPoint presentation that is meant to get kids moving, discussing and sharing their opinions!
1. Use with the four corners of your classroom. Have students walk to the corner that corresponds with the choice they like best. This is a great brain break!
2. Use as an icebreaker activity in the beginning of the year.
3. Use as a class-building activity any time of the year.
4. Use as a part of an opinion writing unit to get students to state their opinion and give reasons to support it. Have them discuss the reasons why they like that choice best.
5. Use as a part of a fact/opinion lesson. Have students give a fact about each picture and an opinion about each picture.
6. Use as writing prompts! Cut them apart, laminate, hole-punch and put on a ring. Store them in your writing center.
7. Use the blank slides to create your own!
(clip art from mycutegraphics.com)