This Four Forms of Sentences display can be placed in a classroom or other learning space, to help prompt thinking or to be used for reflections.
This is a tried and tested resource with high quality, imaginative visual prompts that are respectful of difference in ability, age, gender and culture.
Included in the resource are some ideas about how to turn display style resources into inquiry teaching tools. These displays can also be used to support portfolio and student conference evidence and presentations.
The Four Forms of Sentences display has been carefully illustrated to help you and your students collaboratively develop a shared language of learning.
The Four Forms of Sentences display can be used
• To activate prior knowledge
• Support visible teaching and learning
• Document the students developing understandings of a concept or process
• Form part of a student learning tool box
• To support reflection in the inquiry process
• To prompt recall of a given topic or process to support independent learning
• Develop a shared learning language between home and school