Who doesn't likes coloring? Now, here's a cooler way to color.
Introducing the Coloring Cubes!!!
In this file you will see a set of 4 uniquely designed coloring pages. You need to:
1) Print out this PDF file, preferably on card stocks
2) Cut along the solid line
3) Color them (yes, the pictures don't make too much sense at this stage because you need to assemble them to form bigger pictures)
- when coloring, remember "flower = spring, ocean = summer, leaves = fall, snowman = winter"
4) Fold along the dotted lines
5) Apply glue on the tabs
6) Turn the flat pages into 4 different cubes
When you stack and arrange these cubes in a specific order, you will be able to form a bigger picture which is associated with one of the four seasons. (By the way, the Chinese characters are the four seasons.)
This should make a very fun classroom activity or project. You can also keep this as a desktop decoration.
Stay tune for more fun ideas with Coloring Tubes!!!