This money-saving MEGA-bundle includes all four signs of the seasons PowerPoint presentations
) PLUS all four signs of the seasons emergent reader packs
Seasons PowerPoint Presentations
Each PowerPoint presentation explains the season in simple terms using real, full-color photographs. Each presentation also includes slides that test students' understanding. When a picture is clicked, a smiley face correct symbol or an unhappy face "try again" symbol is shown giving students immediate feedback. After being clicked, correct pictures are then marked with a gold star to distinguish them from incorrect ones.
• Fall, Autumn - Children will learn when the fall season occurs, why the leaves change color, what you see during the fall, and more. For a complete list of what each slide includes visit my Signs of the Fall Season PowerPoint product description page.
• Winter Season - Children will learn when the winter season occurs, the winter solstice, why it snows, what animals hibernate, and more. For a complete list of what each slide includes visit my Signs of the Winter Season PowerPoint product description page.
• Spring Season - Children will learn when the spring season occurs, the vernal equinox, what you see during the spring, what plants need to grow, and more. For a complete list of what each slide includes visit my Signs of the Spring Season PowerPoint product description page.
• Summer Season - Children will learn when the summer season occurs, the summer solstice, how to protect themselves from the sun, what you see and do during the summer, the most popular foods of the summer, and more. For a complete list of what each slide includes visit my Signs of the Summer Season PowerPoint product description page.
Seasons Emergent Reader Packs
You receive 4 separate emergent reader packs in this mega-bundle (one for each of the four seasons). The emergent readers coordinate with the PowerPoint presentations and review the signs of the season. They use simple, rhyming, repetitive text that students will enjoy reading. They are perfect for guided reading and/or as a review or introduction to your seasons discussions.
You receive 3 versions of each emergent reader.
The differentiated versions allow you to choose the book that is the best fit for each student. Each reader is easy to assemble - simply print, cut in half, and staple.
• The first version is a full-color emergent reader with real photographs from the PowerPoint along with simple, repetitive text.
• The second version is black and white and has pictures that the students can color.
• The third version requires students to draw the pictures for each page which tests their comprehension of the text. It also requires the students to trace the words from the word wall cards which helps them learn the words.
You receive word wall cards with full-color photographs as well as the words. These are perfect for your word wall and can be used by the students when they are creating their own text for the student-made books.
You also receive templates for student-made books. You can choose to create a collaborative class book or individual student-made books. You have the option of using real photos that you and your students have taken or student-drawn pictures. You also have the option of using text similar to the emergent reader or allowing students to create their own text. Cover pages and student pages for each option are provided. Pages with 3 lines and pages without lines are both included for student writing.
Printable pages that check student understanding are also included. They are similar in nature to the evaluation slides in the PowerPoint presentations.
You may also like:
Counting & Numbers Practice Pages Bundle (Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall)
Sign of the Four Seasons PowerPoint Bundle (Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall)
TpT gives credits for every $ you spend ONLY after you provide feedback.
You may use your credit points for future purchase of any TPT products! If you decide to purchase, please don't forget to leave feedback, a fair rating and a fair comment Click HERE
for more information about TPT credits.
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.