Teach declarative, imperative, interrogative, and exclamatory sentences using these activities great for lessons, classwork, literacy centers, and review games. This resource also includes an easy-to-make flip book that your students can refer to again and again during their learning process!
What Do I Get?
- Cover Page (if you're using the activity pages as a booklet for each student)
- Types of Sentences Organizer (with answer key)
- Sentences True or False (with answer key)
- Identifying Types of Sentences student practice page (with answer key)
- Sentence Scavenger Hunt (to be used with any book - no answer key as answers will vary)
- Once Upon a Time... Sentence Type short story paper
- Sentence Flip Book (3 pages) - I recommend printing them on different colors of paper (see my example in the previews)
A huge thank you goes out to Dancing Crayon Designs for the awesome border that made these resource complete!
Blog ⭐ Facebook ⭐ Instagram ⭐ Pinterest ⭐ Subscribe
Keywords: sentences, sentence types, grammar, punctuation, writing