★★★★Self Concept and Personality Development Unit! This 4-week unit includes all the resources needed for relevant and deep student learning, all with step by step teacher instructions. This is a great unit for students to reflection and acquire the skills and knowledge needed to be healthy, productive citizens.
• Will this program be easy to teach? Yes! All content is organized for easy teacher and student use.
• Will the lessons be effective for my students? Yes! This unit has been teacher and student tested! I have taught and reworked lessons for highest learning.
• What if I need to change a lesson? No problem! Documents and PowerPoints are editable allowing for personalization as desired.
• Will my students like this program? Students love this program, and students who like what they’re learning are more likely to choose to actually use what they learned outside the classroom.
• What sets this curriculum apart from others? This unit includes a great combination of discussion, reflection, internalization, activities, projects, stations, and notes. The variety helps students to stay engage and participate in their learning.
★★★★Here are the learning topics within this unit:
-areas of development
-social media responsibility
★★★★Here are SOME of the ways students will show their learning:
-Personality development quiz
-Self concept and development notes and reflection
-Maslow’s personalization and reflection
-Digital vision board creation
-Responsible behavior prompts, reflections, and scenarios
-Bullying statistics internalization
-Digital citizenship thinking
-Responsible behavior infographic creation
- everything ready to print!
- detailed teacher organization and timeline tools
-zip drive documents are organized 1-15 in the order you will use them in
- six powerpoint presentations with content
- one hands on activity
- one station activity
-student note packet
-options to edit materials
-some assignments could be given on paper or digitally
-some assignments require internet and computer use
Please email me with any questions!
Like this resource? Please provide feedback!