This is a game of logic and this competitive board game is like a wacky version of checkers. Kids will enjoy using the shapes in the game. After deciding whether they want to be the red triangles or black circles, the two opponents face off, and try to be the first to line up four game pieces in a row. Players can move up and down, side to side, and diagonally, but they can't jump themselves or their opponent. A fun strategy game, players have to pay attention to their opponent's moves, as well as their own.
When student wins have them say “I Win”. To start the game over, students will need to place the game pieces on the correct shapes. This game has been played by students as young as 6 years old (Kindergartners).
Here is all you will get:
1. PDF instructions how to set up the game and how to play the game with detailed pictures.
2. A teacher made PowerPoint used to demonstrate how to play the game using the mouse, Smartboard or Promethean board.
3. Circle game pieces template
4. Triangle game pieces template
5. Black and White Game Board
6. Colored Game Board
Free Bonuses: You will get over 300 PDF documents to have single, double and triple elimination tournaments that you can print out.
You can print all game boards, and game pieces all on white or colored card stock. You can also print as many as you need. We hope you enjoy this game as well as the Free Bonuses!
Thanks for looking,