Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off game bards and place into sheet protector for durability.
2. Each player needs 10-15 colored counters. Different color for each player,
3. 1 Six sided dice is also needed
4. Player one rolls the dice and then chooses a problem within the column that corresponds with the number rolled.
5. Player one solves the problem selected,
6. If player one is correct, they place a colored counter on the square. If player one is incorrect, then the next player takes their turn,
7. The goal of the game is to get four squares in a row either down, across or diagonally.
8. This game is good for math centers as it does not require much direction from the teacher.