Four-in-a-Row Speech Sounds BUNDLE is a fun and effective NO PREP way for students of all ages to practice good articulation of several later developing phonemes.
INCLUDED with this purchase are 34 printable game boards that resemble the beloved Hasbro Connect Four game. Each game board targets a different later developing phoneme for easy review and drill of students' target sounds.
This product is in PDF format and can be easily printed for use in a traditional speech therapy or classroom setting by printing the board games, displaying on a Smartboard, computer screen or iPad; as well as displayed on a teletherapy platform and using the annotation features.
Sounds included in this bundle:
- initial, medial, and final /ch/
- initial, medial, and final /sh/
- initial, medial, final /s/ and /s-blends/
- initial, medial, and final /z/
- initial, medial, and final /l/ and /l-blends/
- prevocalic and post vocalic /r/ (i.e ar, air, ear, ire, ore, er) and /r-blends/
- initial, medial and final /voiced th/
- initial, medial and final /voiceless th/
- mixed /r/ and /th/ game board
How to play:
- MATERIALS NEEDED: 2 colors of Chipper chat chips, ink dotters, cubes, or chips included in this product for each player.
- Players take turns placing their color chip at the bottom of the board, one at a time. The students practice saying the word under their chip at the word, phrase or sentence level. For more practice, have students start at the top of the column and practice saying each word as they move their chip to the bottom.
- A player wins when they have four of their colored chips in a row (diagonal, horizontal, or vertical).
- Use the annotation feature on the teletherapy platform to draw “chips” for each student on the screen (as demonstrated on the cover page of this product).
- Play the same as you would play in the classroom/therapy room (as mentioned above).
This game has been middle schooler TESTED and APPROVED!
This is a growing bundle, which means more phonemes coming soon! Get the bundle now before new sounds are added and the price increases.
Feedback is always greatly appreciated!
Be sure to provide a review and comment of this product and earn TpT credits to use on future purchases.