This is a fun game to play when targeting /f/ and /v/ in all positions of words!
If you are interested in this articulation game, you may also be interested in this Four in a Row bundle: Four in a Row: SAVINGS BUNDLE
1. Print and laminate the game board and two sets of the card pages so that you have two cards for each picture.
2. Gather 2-3 players.
3. Use 3 different colors of bingo marking chips. (If you don’t have those, just cut squares out of 3 different colors of construction paper)
How to play /f/ sound Four in a Row:
1. Deal 3 cards to each player.
2. The first player chooses one of his 3 cards to play and places a bingo chip on one of the matching game board pictures.
3. After each turn, players place the used card in the discard pile and draw a new card. Players should always have 3 cards in their hand.
4. Elf cards are wild and players can play ANYWHERE on the board.
5. Wolf cards are used to REMOVE another player’s bingo chip. ( Playing this card completes your turn.)
6. The first player to complete a sequence of 4 bingo chips (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) WINS THE GAME!!