This printer-friendly download is part of a series of print and play, single sheet games. Four to Score is a fast-paced game that can get you lots of drill!
This product contains 40 game sheets, with pages targeting /θ, ð, s, z, ʃ, tʃ, dʒ, l, ɹ/ at the sentence level. With the exception of /ð/, each speech sound has pages targeting it in initial, medial and final position, as well as mixed sheets. The sentences in the gamesheets were specifically crafted so that they only contain one word with the target sound.
How to Play
1. Select a page based on your client’s current articulation goal.
2. Players take turns choosing a target sentence and tracing along the corresponding line after a correct production.
3. Whenever a player completes a square by saying the forth side, they get to write their initial in the box.
4. Keep going until all of the target sentences have been said.
5. Whoever has their initial in the most boxes at the end of the game wins!
Check out: Four to Score Freebie: /v/
Four to Score: Fast-Paced Articulation Game (Sentence-Level Freebie: Mixed /ch/)
If you like this download, you might like:
Articulation MASH: Money-Saving Bundle
Silly Speech Insults: A No-Prep Money-Saving Bundle
Four to Score: A Fast-Paced Articulation Game (Single Word Level Bundle)