Also included in
- This is a simple and fun drilling game for articulation practice. This is a familiar game that most students will recognize. The object of the game is to get four pieces in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally). The students will challenge the therapist or caregiver (or even sibling) while$10.00$11.00Save $1.00
This is a simple and fun drilling game for articulation practice. This is a familiar game that most students will recognize. The object of the game is to get four pieces in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally). The students will challenge the therapist or caregiver (or even sibling) while practicing the target words next to the pieces. The students will use the red pieces (by the target words) and the opponent will use the yellow pieces. Each time the student takes their turn, they will practice a word. Play this as many times as you want to get the number of trials needed (the therapist will determine the number of trials per turn/piece).
Sounds included: initial/medial/final: l, s, z, sh, ch, th; pre-vocalic r, mixed vocalic r, er, ar, air, ear, ire, or (this pack does not contain all sounds).
This is perfect for distance learning!
Great for teletherapy or distance learning
I have a print game companion version available (sold separately)Click Here
Before you download this you understand the following:
- This is not a printable resource, it was designed to use in the Boom Card Program
- To use Boom Cards, you must open at least a FREE Boom Learning account. Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to five decks. Free accounts also allow you to assign Boom Cards to unlimited students (without progress reports) using the Fast Play option available in the Library.
You will need:
- A computer, laptop, tablet, or Chromebook
- An internet browser that is less than 3 years old (OR the free BOOM app)
- A Boom Learning account (FREE!)
- An internet connection that students can use on a computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard to access the games
How to access your activity:
After you make the purchase, you will download a PDF with instructions and a link. You’ll click the link to add the book to your Boom library (if you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to set up a free one when you click the link).
What does this download allow?
One license allows you (one SLP/teacher/educator) to use the games with all of your students. You can even assign them as homework if you like. This PDF must NOT be shared in any way. If you want to share it with a co-worker, please send them to this page to download it for themself!
Please leave feedback for this product !