This bundle contains the following products:
Four to Score: A fast-paced, no-prep sentence-level activity (Clusters)
Four to Score: A fast-paced, no-prep sentence-level activity (Later Sounds)
This printer-friendly download is part of a series of print and play, single sheet games. Four to Score is a fast-paced game that can get you lots of drill!
This money-saving bundle contains 80 game sheets, with pages targeting /θ, ð, s, z, ʃ, tʃ, dʒ, l, ɹ, sp, st, sk, sm, sn, sl, sw, spr, str, skr, spl, skw, ps, ts, ks, pr, br, fr, θr, tr, dr, kr, gr, pl, bl, fl, kl, gl/ at the sentence level. With the exception of /ð/, each singleton speech sound has pages targeting it in initial, medial and final position, as well as mixed sheets. The sentences in the gamesheets were specifically crafted so that they only contain one word with the target sound. With the exception of /spl, skw/, each cluster has pages targeting it individually and in mixed sheets.
How to Play
1. Select a page based on your client’s current articulation goal.
2. Players take turns choosing a target sentence and tracing along the corresponding line after a correct production.
3. Whenever a player completes a square by saying the forth side, they get to write their initial in the box.
4. Keep going until all of the target sentences have been said.
5. Whoever has their initial in the most boxes at the end of the game wins!
Check out: Four to Score Freebie: /v/
If you like this download, you might like: