Also included in
- SAVE LOTS OF TIME, ENERGY, and MONEY when you buy this 4th-grade science BUNDLE! You need to access the individual product pages to get access to the digital formate at this time.All the ideas you need to teach 4th grade NGSS are in these science lesson plans.What others are saying about my scienc$42.00$47.00Save $5.00
This 4th grade science resource includes everything you need to teach the 4th NGSS Earth Science Units: 4-ESS1 Earth's Place in the Universe, 4-ESS2 Earth's Systems, and 4-ESS3 Earth and Human Activity standards!
What others are saying about our science units:
"Brilliant and comprehensive resource! Thank you!"
"This is a great resource and very well organized!"
"Love how well this aligns with NGSS!"
Lessons in these units:
Unit 1 Earth's Systems
Lesson 1 - Introduction to Earth Changes
Lesson 2 - Weathering
Lesson 3 - Erosion
Lesson 4 - Review of Weathering and Erosion
Lesson 5 - Exploring Topographical Maps
Unit 2 Earth's Place in the Universe
Lesson 1 - Introduction to the Rock Cycle
Lesson 2 - Rock Formations
Lesson 3 - fossils
Unit 3 Earth and Human Activity
Lesson 1 - Introduction to Energy from Natural Sources
Lesson 2 - Learning More About Energy from Natural Sources
Lesson 3 - Impact of Natural Disasters on Homes
Lesson 4 - STEM Challenge: Creating a Stucture That Will Best Survive an Earthquake
✅Please make sure that you have access to YouTube before purchasing this unit.
Included within this resource are:
- the standards
- suggested YouTube Videos and Books
- Eath Science Folder Cover
- Geologists Poster
* KLEWS Chart (KWL for Science)
* Weathering and Erosion Reading Passages
- Weathering Scavenger Hunt Recording Sheet
- Candy Erosion and Soil Erosion Activities
- Topographical Map Posters
- Three Types of Rocks Flip Book
- Rock Cycle Process Poster and Worksheet
* Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Tsunamis, and Floods Reading Passages and Graphic Organizer
- 8 Posters with Photographs of Land Formations and Informational Cards about these Formations
* Fossils Reading and Recording Sheet
* Fossils Posters
- Show What You Know Assessment
* Engineering and Design Process Posters
* Engineering and Design Rubric
* Reading Passages and Graphic Organizer for the Following Types or Energy: Solar, Wind, Biofuels, Geothermal, Hydroelectricity, Oil, Coal, Natural Gas, and Nuclear
- Types of Energy Flip Books
- Earthquake Informational Posters
- STEM Challenge Directions
- Light Station Cards
- 24 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions
* Indicates other STEM to STEAM TRIO resources that have been included in this unit.
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.