Flowing right on into the school year let's start learning about Fraction and Decimal Relationships. Grab this unit today to start your year right with a total of six
lessons completely ready for you to use in your math class today.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Base Ten Fractions as Decimals Flippable and Interactive Reflection
- Decimals on a Number Line Flippable and Decimal Models Mini Flippables Practice
- Adding Fractions with Base Ten Pocket Pull Tab and Adding Fractions with Base Ten Mini Flippables Practice
- Compare Decimals to Hundredths Flippable and Comparing Decimals Sort
- Comparison with Visual Models (and Benchmark Numbers) Activity and Comparing Decimals Number Line Interactivity
- Rationalizing Comparisons with the Same Whole Number Real World Problem and Reflection
All activities are aligned to 4th Grade Common Core and TEKS Standards and meant to be able to be used in any 4th grade classroom.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, Smith Curriculum and Consulting
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.
, Solve and Snip®
, and Interactivities®
are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2014-2016 Smith Curriculum and Consulting All rights reserved.