This packet is designed to support geometry lessons in your classroom. There are a variety of activities that help to teach and reinforce thirty-six vocabulary words in the geometry strand. In order to effectively solve problems, students need to have a good grasp of definitions. These activities allow students to work with the words in a variety of ways.
* List of words and definitions--thirty-six total
* Co-ordinate grid (directions, labels, word cards, list of activities)
* Exit Cards (Fifty-seven questions to review and apply vocabulary)
* Three Centers (Memory, Vocabulary Sort, Wanted Posters)
* Four whole class or partner games (Bingo, I Have...Who Has..., Magnetic letters, typewriter)