Products in this Bundle (4)
This product is a great fourth grade grammar review. Students will play games that help them practice capitalization and punctuation, verb tenses, prepositional phrases, and complete sentences.
This would work great for a beginning of the year (back to school) activity for 5th grade to review 4th grade skills.
The stations get students moving while incorporating review on fragments, run-on sentences, verb tense, prepositional phrases, capitalization, and punctuation.
This product could also be used for parental involvement. Parents could volunteer to run a station.
- Four centers.
1. Correct-a-Sentence Bean Bag Toss or Horseshoes (capitalization and punctuation) - A worksheet is included with this game.
2. Verb Basketball/Trashcan Ball (verb tenses)- Flash Cards are included.
3. Prepositional Phrase Relay (prepositional phrases) - Worksheets are provided for this game.
4. Fragment or Run-on Red Light Green light (run on sentences or fragments)- Large flash cards are provided for this game.
- Easy to use answer keys for each activity.
- Each station has a "How to Play" card with materials and directions listed.
- Score Sheet
- Early finisher activity.
Click below to purchase the individual products in this BUNDLE.
This would be a great product for a physical education teacher who wanted to support ELA in the gym setting.
If you would like to see more Readercise activities that you could use in PE class, click on the link below.
It PAYS to follow me. All units are listed at 50% discount for the first 48 hours for all of my loyal followers. (You will get an e-mail informing you of new product listings.)
Please remember to leave feedback. You get TpT cash to help you get FREE products when you cash them in!
Have a blessed day,
Best of the West