Are you ready to begin using EFFECTIVE, ENGAGING centers that are EASY for you and your fourth graders to manage?
This zip file contains EVERYTHING you need to effectively manage fourth grade centers while keeping students engaged and on task! Over 40 pages of materials for you to print and use right away.
Students are offered flexible, open-ended CHOICES for Literacy Centers in a fun "menu" format. This Center system works with classroom materials that you already have, requires minimal prep, lasts for 3-4 weeks, and is efficient to change out topics.
-Center management instructions and suggestions
-Editable student Center Chart with attached grading rubric
-9 Color Center "Headers" for pocket chart PLUS 2 EDITABLE Center Headers
-16 black-line student templates/materials to match each Center
-8 Fabulous Flipbooks
Included Centers are:
1. Spelling (Tic-Tac-Toe choice board)
2. Vocabulary (EDITABLE flipbook and concentration cards)
3. Text Detective (Fiction and Nonfiction text-based writing)
4. Would You Rather (Opinion-based Writing)
5. Roll and Write (6 prompt options)
6. Summarize It (Fiction and Nonfiction Versions)
7. Fabulous Flipbooks (8 options)
8. Reading Response (Fiction, Nonfiction, and Poetry "Codes")
9. Research Report (informational research)
***SEE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER PEEK!***
Also available in kindergarten, first, second, third, and fifth grade formats:
Literacy Centers Made EASY!
⇒Feedback and Followers
Click the Green
★ to follow my store and get notifications of new product launches and freebies! Did you know that you can receive credit toward future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round! :-)
⇒I'd LOVE to connect with you!
★Teach Outside the Box
©Brooke Brown, LLC at Teach Outside the Box
Thank you so much for visiting my store!