Flowing right on into the school year let's finish up with learning about Measurement. Grab this unit today to start your year right with a total of twekve
lessons completely ready for you to use in your math class today.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action (more coming soon)
- Benchmark Measurements Flippable, Extension Question and Measure Me Group Activity
- Customary Conversions Flippables (total of 5) and Customary Conversions Task Cards (total of 5, match with the flippables)
- Metric Conversions Flippable and Metric Conversions Solve and Snip
- Multiplying to Find Perimeter Flippable, Multiplying to Find Area Flippable and Create a Shape Garden Activity and Extension
- Word Problems with Area and Perimeter Pull Tab Pocket and Word Problem Task Activity
- Weigh Back When Mini Book Lesson and Journal Question
- Problem Solving with Capacity Word Problems and Higher Order Journal
- Problem Solving with Time Word Flippable and Relay Racers Conversion Flippable
All activities are aligned to 4th Grade Common Core and TEKS Standards and meant to be able to be used in any 4th grade classroom.
Click here to visit my teaching blog, Smith Curriculum and Consulting
Please email me here
with any questions or comments.
The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share
the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.
, Solve and Snip®
, and Interactivities®
are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©2014-2016 Smith Curriculum and Consulting All rights reserved.