- Try this Fourth Grade Math MEGA bundle. it is TEKS and CCSS aligned. and includes all of the pieces that you need to teach the standards to mastery. It includes the rigor required of both the STAAR and the PARC***CLICK ABOVE TO SEE WHAT IS CURRENTLY INCLUDED*******This is a GROWING bundle! Purc$111.50$80.00Save $31.50
- Try this Fourth Grade Math Task Card MEGA bundle. It is TEKS an CCSS aligned. It will include 18 sets of task cards (and possibly more) that are both TEKS and CCSS aligned. These cards allow practice for students the learn to mastery. It includes the RIGOR required of both the STAAR and the PA$42.00$21.00Save $21.00
Try these Fourth Grade Math Test Prep Task Cards! Great for STAAR and PARC prep. TEKS 4.4D and CCSS 4.OA.A2 aligned. 2X2 Multiplication
This is part of my Math Test Prep materials for fourth grade. Included are thirty-two task cards. It includes 16 multiple choice questions and 16 cards to students opportunity to show their work using a variety of strategies. These task cards may be used for a quick check of mastery of the standards as well as for practice.
Would you like all of my fourth grade Task Cards?
I offer these task cards in digital form as well:
This bundle contains all of the CRUNCH TIME: Five Week STAAR Review Resources for fourth grade math.
This is a Five Week Outline for Fourth Grade Math STAAR Test Prep.
Quizzes for Individual Standards:
Watch for more fourth grade test prep material aligned with the TEKS and the CCSC to come!
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact email@example.com for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.