Looking for an engaging and rigorous math SOL review activity? Go digital with this set of TEI-like questions that students can use to review the Virginia 4th Grade math curriculum in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. These standards-based, interactive review questions are a great way for students to become more confident with manipulating items on the screen before they take the SOL test! No prep for you; no lost papers for them!
Over 50 questions are included! They are modeled after TEI items found on the end-of-year SOL test. You can use selected questions throughout the year or have students complete all of the questions during your SOL test review.
• 50+ interactive digital slides with questions
• 3 helpful practice slides for students
• teacher answer key
• PDF with detailed, step-by-step instructions explaining how to access the slides and share them with your students
Students will answer four types of TEI-like questions including:
• drag and drop (move objects)
• hot spot (select an answer by moving a highlighter strip or other object on top of it)
• bar graph (change the height of the bars)
• fill-in-the-blank (type in a text box)
**Please note that you’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft OneDrive account to access this resource.*
Take a look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource!
This resource supports the 2016 Virginia Math SOLs. All standards are covered. Need this for the third grade standards? CLICK HERE!
Thank you for visiting my store!
To see more Virginia Math SOL resources, please CLICK HERE.