Fourth Grade Math SOL Review TEI Questions | Digital
- Google Apps™
- Microsoft OneDrive
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Prepping for SOL test review is easy with this ready-to-use bundle of standards-based resources. Use this no-stress bundle for your test prep activities and cut down on your planning time! This is a must-have for busy 4th grade math teachers!Save 20% on the individual resources by purchasing the bunPrice $27.64Original Price $34.55Save $6.91
Looking for an engaging and rigorous math SOL review activity? Go digital with this set of TEI-like questions that students can use to review the Virginia 4th Grade math curriculum. These standards-based, interactive review questions are a great way for students to become more confident with manipulating items on the screen before they take the SOL test! No prep for you; no lost papers for them!
Over 50 standards-based, interactive questions are included! They are modeled after TEI items found on the end-of-year SOL test. You can use this activity for spiral review throughout the year or have students complete all of the questions during your SOL test review.
- 50+ interactive digital Google slides™ with questions
- 3 helpful practice slides for students
- teacher answer key
- step-by-step instructions explaining how to access the slides and share them with your students
Students will answer 4 types of TEI-like questions including:
- drag and drop (move objects)
- hot spot (select an answer by moving a highlighter strip on top of it)
- bar graph (change the height of the bars)
- fill-in-the-blank (type in a text box)
Take a look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource!
This resource supports the 2016 Virginia Math SOLs. All standards are covered.
I also have versions available for third grade and fifth grade.
This resource pairs nicely with my 4th Grade Math SOL Review Boom Digital Task Cards!
Thank you for visiting my store!