Also included in
- Looking for a fun and engaging way to review with your 4th grade students before the end of the year math test? This 4th Grade Math Review Test Prep MEGA BUNDLE has everything you need! State test prep can be easy and fun for your students this year with engaging 4th grade math review activities t$77.50$154.75Save $77.25
- Get your 4th-grade math students ready for end-of-the-year testing with this 4th Grade Math Test Prep Bundle including TEKS aligned quizzes for all of the Readiness Standards. State test prep can be easy and fun for your students with these engaging quizzes. Each of the one-page math daily quizzes i$22.00$39.00Save $17.00
- Looking for a fun and engaging way to review with your 4th grade students before the end of the year math test? These fourth grade math task cards are just the thing. With 20 sets of TEKS aligned task cards in this bundle, your students will get the practice necessary to prepare them for the STAAR,$28.00$56.00Save $28.00
Try these Task Cards Math Test Prep. Great for STAAR and PARC. Both TEKS (4.7C) and Common Core (4.MD.C6) Aligned: Fourth Grade Math measuring angles
Try more task cards aligned with the TEKS and great for rigorous test prep!
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.2A - Place Value (Supporting)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.2B - Place Value (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.2E - Representing Decimals (Supporting)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.2G - Representing Fractions and Decimals (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.3A - Unit Fractions (Supporting)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.3B - Decomposing Fractions (Supporting)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.3D - Comparing Fractions (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.3E - Adding and Subtracting Fractions (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.4A - Add and Sub Whole Numbers and Decimals (R)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.4D - Multiplication 4X1 & 2X2 (Supporting)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.4F - Division up to 4 digit by 1 digit (Supporting)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.4G - Rounding to 1,000 (Supporting)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.4H - 1 and 2 step Multiplication and Division, Interpreting Remainders (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.5A - Multi-Step Problems-Four Operations (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.5B - Input and Output Tables (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.5D - Solving Problems with Area and Perimeter (R)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.6D - Classifying 2D figures (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.7C (FREEBIE) - Measuring Angles
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.8A - Relative Sizes of Measurement (Supporting)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.8C - Solving Problems of Measurement (Readiness)
Fourth Grade Task Cards 4.9A - Representing Data (Readiness)
This is the first in a series of Math Test Prep materials for fourth grade. Included are twenty task cards. These task cards may be used for a quick check of mastery of the standards as well as for practice.
This bundle contains all of the CRUNCH TIME: Five Week STAAR Review Resources for fourth grade math.
This is a Five Week Outline for Fourth Grade Math STAAR Test Prep.
Quizzes for Individual Standards:
Watch for more fourth grade test prep material aligned with the TEKS and the CCSC to come!
This purchase is for one teacher only.
• This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom.
The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.