- SAVE LOTS OF TIME, ENERGY, and MONEY when you buy this 4th-grade science BUNDLE! You need to access the individual product pages to get access to the digital formate at this time.All the ideas you need to teach 4th grade NGSS are in these science lesson plans.What others are saying about my scienc$42.00$47.00Save $5.00
- Product Description
This 4th grade science resource includes everything you need to teach the fourth-grade NGSS Life Science : 4-LS1 From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes standards!
What others are saying about our science units:
"Brilliant and comprehensive resource! Thank you!"
"This is a great resource and very well organized!"
"Love how well this aligns with NGSS!"
Lessons in this unit:
Lesson 1 - External Structures of Humans
Lesson 2 - Internal Structures of Humans
Lesson 3 - Internal and External Structures of Animals
Lesson 4 - Camouflage and Mimicry
Lesson 5 - Reproduction in Animals
Lesson 6 - External and Internal Parts of Plants
Lesson 7 - Reproduction
Lesson 8 - Animal Senses
Lesson 9 - Animal Intelligence
Lesson 10 - Making a Model of a Newly Discovered Animal
✅Please make sure that you have access to YouTube before purchasing this unit.
Included within this resource are:
- the standards
- suggested YouTube Videos and Books
- Life Science Folder Cover
- Biologist Poster
- Living Things Needs Poster
- 8 Animal Structures WebQuests, Picture Cards, and Answer Keys
- Camouflage Poster
- Mimicry Short Research Assignment, Picture Cards, and recording sheets
- 12 Plant Photos and Reading Passages about Special Structures and Adaptations
- Animals and Plants Adaptations Booklet
- 24 "Did you know that..," cards
* Animal Intelligence Reading Passages and QR Code Cards
- Making a Model of a "Newly Discovered Animal" Task Cards and Rubric
* Biome Reading Passages (5 Biomes)
- 12 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions
* Indicates other STEM to STEAM TRIO resources that have been included in this unit.
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.