This resource includes everything you need to teach the fourth-grade NGSS 4-PS3 Energy Unit and the 4-PS4 Waves and Their Applications in Technologies for Energy Transfer standards.
What others are saying about our science units:
"Brilliant and comprehensive resource! Thank you!"
"This is a great resource and very well organized!"
"Love how well this aligns with NGSS!"
Lessons in these units:
Lesson 1 - What is Energy?
Lesson 2 - Speed and Energy
Lesson 3 - Sound Energy
Lesson 4 - Light Energy
Lesson 5 - Heat Energy
Lesson 6 - Electrical Energy
Lesson 7 - What Happens When Objects Collide?
Lesson 8 - STEM Challenge - Have S'more Fun: Creating a Solar Oven
Lesson 1 - What is Amplitude?
Lesson 2- Eyes and Light
Lesson 2 - STEM Challenge Using Morse Code
✅Please make sure that you have access to YouTube before purchasing this unit.
Included within this resource are:
- the standards
- suggested YouTube Videos and Books
- Physicist Poster
* KLEWS Chart (KWL for Science)
- Energy WebQuest
- Energy Experiments
- Energy Transfer Poster
- student worksheets for collecting data and recording observations
- Investigations for Motion, Energy Transfer, Sound, and Light Energy
- Posters for Heat, Light, Sound, and Electrical Energy
- Methods of Heat Transfer Flipbook
- Sorting Cards of Conduction, Convection, and Radiation
* Static Electricity Experiments
- Potential and Kinetic Energy Poster
- Atom and Electricity Poster
* Engineering and Design Process Posters
* Engineering and Design Rubric
- Make a Wave Task Cards
- How the Ear Works and How the Eye Works Posters
- Light Station Cards
- Make a Model of a Seeing Eye Task Cards
- STEM Challenge Create a Pattern that will Transfer a Message Using Sound and Light
- 19 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions
* Indicates other STEM to STEAM TRIO resources that have been included in this unit.
❤️Click Here to Follow Us!
❤️ Fourth Grade NGSS 4-ESS1, 4-ESS2, and 4-ESS3: Earth Science Units
❤️ Fourth Grade NGSS 4-LS1: Life Science Unit
⭐ Accountable Talk Posters for the Science Lab
⭐ Energy Bundle
⭐ Famous People in the Area of STEAM Posters for Elementary Grades BUNDLE
⭐ Introduction to Inventions and Engineering - A STEM Activity
⭐ Test Prep: Measuring Mass Using a Pan Balance for Upper Elementary Grades
⭐ Third Grade NGSS: Bundle of Science Units for the Whole Year!
⭐ Second Grade NGSS: Bundle of Science Units for the Whole Year!
⭐ First Grade NGSS: Bundle of Science Units for the Whole Year!
⭐ Kindergarten NGSS: Bundle of Science Units for the Whole Year!
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.