Why Should You Use Homework Squares?
Trust me – it is going to change your year! I used to dread handling
homework… deciding what to assign each night, collecting it each day, and worst of all, spending my ENTIRE free period grading it and passing it back. I was spending a TON of time for almost no benefit.
So, last year I decided to make a HUGE change and I’ve never looked
back! With Homework Squares, I copy and pass out ONE piece of paper to each student on Monday morning and collect ONE piece of paper from them each Friday.
So why do I love it so much?
1. Simple to manage & organize
2. Skills repeat each day. We only need to go over Monday’s column and
this sets students up to be successful for the rest of the week.
3. Skills SPIRAL throughout the ENTIRE year! Students do not have the
opportunity to forget any skills so NO more last minute review before
4. Answer keys are provided, so you can pass along ONE stack of papers
with an answer key to a parent helper and ENJOY your weekend!
5. All sheets follow the Singapore Math curriculum and are CCSS aligned.
6. They are FULLY EDITABLE so you can customize the problems to meet the needs of your students and curriculum.
This is the first homework system that I have found to be truly beneficial for the students and easy to manage for me! I hope you LOVE it as much as I do!
Check out my related resources below!
Fourth Grade Spiral Review Homework Squares Quarter 1Fourth Grade Spiral Review Homework Squares Quarter 2Fourth Grade Spiral Review Homework Squares Quarter 4Fourth Grade Spiral Review Homework Squares FULL YEAR BUNDLE