This fourth grade summer-themed math review packet makes practicing number sense engaging for students and easy for you! These fun worksheets and games are a great way for students to review number sense of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. These printable activities work well for spiral review, summer school, test prep, and even back-to-school review for 5th graders.
Each topic (whole numbers, fractions, and decimals) includes:
- mixed review sheet
- game (easily played in the classroom or at home)
- answer keys
- read, write, and identify the place value for each digit in a whole number (up to 9 digits)
- compare and order whole numbers (through millions)
- round whole numbers (through millions) to the nearest thousand, ten thousand, and hundred thousand
- compare and order fractions and mixed numbers
- represent equivalent fractions
- identify the division statement that represents a fraction
- read, write, represent, and identify decimals (through thousandths)
- round decimals (through thousandths) to the nearest whole number
- compare and order decimals (through thousandths)
- identify equivalent decimals and fractions
How can you use these pages?
- end-of-year test review
- send home with students who need extra practice over the summer
- use as part of your summer school curriculum
- use for review at the beginning of the year with fifth graders
- use for warmups, stations, or homework during the year as you teach place value and rounding
I have a similar resource available for computation and estimation (SOL 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6) available here.
This resource supports 2016 Virginia Math SOL 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3, but is applicable to any classroom.
Thanks for visiting my store!