This fourth grade summer-themed math review packet makes reviewing math skills engaging for students and easy for you! These fun worksheets and games are a great way for students to review number sense of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals (aligned with Virginia SOL 4.1-4.3, but applicable to any classroom).
For each standard (whole numbers, fractions, and decimals), there are worksheets, a mixed review sheet, and a game that can easily be played in the classroom or at home. Answer keys are included.
• identify the place value for each digit in a whole number expressed through millions
• compare two whole numbers expressed through millions, using symbols (<, >, or = )
• round whole numbers expressed through millions to the nearest thousand, ten thousand, and hundred thousand
• compare and order fractions and mixed numbers
• represent equivalent fractions
• identify the division statement that represents a fraction
• read, write, represent, and identify decimals expressed through thousandths
• round decimals to the nearest whole number, tenth, and hundredth
• compare and order decimals
• identify decimal and fraction equivalents
How can you use these pages?
• end-of-year test review
• send home with students who need extra practice over the summer
• use as part of your summer school curriculum
• use for review at the beginning of the year with fifth graders
• use for warmups, stations, or homework during the year as you teach place value and rounding
I have a similar resource available for computation and estimation (SOL 4.4 & 4.5) available here.
Thanks for visiting my store!
Please click here to see more math resources!